Torres Protection Group relies on the U.S. Secret Service close protection model to safeguard and support our clients, regardless of their level of risk. Our clients include Fortune 500 executives, high-net-worth-individuals, entertainers and athletes, and our Agents are personally trained by our founder, Rafael Torres.
Our Agents take a proactive intelligence-based approach to high and low-profile protection, aided by our additional services of site advances, transportation advances and threat assessments. They meet the challenge of tailoring and implementing a security program which fits the needs and expectations of our clients. They are proven professionals with years of practical physical security experience and backgrounds in law enforcement, military, and the private sector. All our Agents are trained by Mr. Torres in a variety of disciplines, based upon the exact security principles taught at the U.S. Secret Service training academy.
Almost every business will experience the threat of Workplace Violence. Your business should have policies and procedures in place for dealing with such scenarios. Terminating an employee can raise the threat level to an organization. One of the greatest concerns Management and/or Human Resources encounters is the threat of workplace violence following a termination.
Anticipating security concerns related to the termination can be unsettling for management. Torres Protection Group can provide your management team with peace of mind. Let us protect your workplace during a termination or layoff. We can prevent a problem before it starts, and take action to keep your employees and business assets safe.
Our Agents will provide the following services:
- Liaison with local law enforcement authorities.
- Provide a professional presence and a sense of security for the company.
- Serve as a third-party witness as the scenario unfolds.
- Covertly video document the termination.
- Conduct a security sweep of the termination location and all areas the employee will have access to.
- Escort the employee while gathering personal belongings, and ensure he/she leaves the property without incident.
- Provide a security presence following the termination in the event the terminated employee continues to threaten the organization.
- Monitor the subject post-termination (active surveillance and via social media)
- Monitor any employees who have been the focus of the threat
The Vulnerabilty Assessment is an integral part of a successful security plan, is designed to anticipate and avoid danger, and is fundamental in a proactive rather than reactive security plan. It involves a thorough investigation, including data collection and specific threat analysis, to identify necessary counter measures to mitigate potential risks.
We provide a comprehensive review of a wide range of potential natural, accidental, and human
threats. A proactive security plan is at the core of the U.S. Secret Service security philosophy, and Torres Protection Group models itself accordingly.
Torres Protection Group provides fully trained armed chauffeur service in a safe and comfortable
environment so that our client can focus on their business or leisure objectives.
Our armed chauffeurs are trained by Rafael Torres in the U.S. Secret Service’s protective driving methodology to ensure the safety of our clients. Our chauffeurs are trained in counter-surveillance, evasion techniques, and defensive driving tactics.
Torres Protection Group will assist your company in the following:
- Determine whether your company’s security program is effective
- Conduct a third-party security audit to meet a regulatory inquiry
- Conduct a risk analysis to determine how to prevent criminal or terrorist incidents/attacks
- Prepare a security training program for your facility security officer or employees
- Design an access control/intrusion detection or CCTV system
- Develop a site security plan
- Develop an emergency response plan
Torres Protection Group will consider your company’s situation, budget, and timeline, and will deliver a practical security plan. We will outline a site-specific security assessment, along with a security survey which will meet your company’s specific security needs.